The Website has extensive security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information stored in its database. These measures include the use of Secure Server technology during credit card transactions and administrative access to site data, as well as other proprietary security measures which are applied to all repositories and transfers of user information. The Website shall exercise reasonable care in providing secure transmission of information between your computer and the Website's servers, the Website cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information transmitted to the Website over the Internet and the shall accept no liability for any unintentional disclosure.
Please take the following steps to further protect your privacy:
- Always close your browser and log out from the Website once you have finished surfing the net to prevent other people gaining access to your information and correspondence.
- The Website has no control over other websites that it may be link to, and the Website takes no responsibility for the conduct of these companies. Always read the Terms and Conditions when using other websites.
- Keep your passwords and your member details secret. If unauthorized access of your account occurs please inform us immediately. Frequently change your password.
- Posting of personal contact information is prohibited on the Website. The Website takes no responsibility for any personal contact information disclosed to other members in its network. Personal information includes information such as full names, telephone numbers and home addresses. Beware - if you voluntarily disclose personal information it may be collected and used by others.
The Website is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of other websites that may be linked to the Website or of any third party advertisers.
You may send an email to email@example.com with the word "Remove" in the subject field if they do not wish to receive future communications from the Website.
You can also opt-out of receiving promotional emails and newsletters by clicking on the "Email Settings" link on your Account Settings page and un-checking the undesired promotions.
You shall have the following options for changing and modifying information previously submitted.
- Users may change their credit card, password and other information by going to User Settings page and selecting "My Account" link in the top navigation area;
- You can send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of the Website, you may send an email to email@example.com.
Your use of Website, including any dispute concerning privacy, is subject to this privacy statement and the Terms and Conditions of Service.
Your continued use of any portion of the Website following posting of the updated privacy statement will constitute your acceptance of the changes.